St Columba College is an Anglican and Catholic co-educational R-12 College committed to providing outstanding learning opportunities for students. We are seeking suitably experienced persons for the following positions. St Columba College is an equal opportunity employer.
TEMPORARY RELIEF TEACHING (R-12)
St Columba College is seeking to appoint Temporary Relief Teachers across Reception – Year 5 and Year 6-12.
Registered teachers who are seeking temporary relief teaching opportunities are invited to email the College at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For temporary relief teaching, please email the following documents
(please note, original documents must be sighted by the College if you are engaged in TRT work):
- CV/Resume - including 2 current referees
- A copy of your current Teachers' Registration Certificate
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC - DHS Screening Email)
- RRHAN Responding to Risks of Harm, Abuse and Neglect
- First Aid Certificate
- Academic Transcript
- Applicant Declaration Form